The scheme of ”Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana” was initiated by The Government of Rajasthan. Through this scheme, the Government grants a subsidy of Rs.50,000 when a girl child is born to the respective family. This scheme aims to promote the economic empowerment of girls and promote their education to help them have a better future.
- 1 Objectives of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
- 2 Eligibility criteria
- 3 Documents Required
- 4 Benefits of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana
Eradicate child mortality
The main aim of this scheme is to increase the birth rate of the girl child.
Improve girl child ratio
It seeks to increase and improve the girl child ratio in the country.
Promote Girl Education
It aims to promote the education of the girl child so that they can have a secure future.
Eliminate Child Marriage
It seeks to get rid of the practice of child marriage existing in many parts of the country.
Empower girl child
It seeks to eliminate the various discriminating practices existing in the society against the girl child and empower them.
|1st Instalment||On the birth of a girl child||Rs. 2500|
|2nd instalment||For the vaccination of one year||Rs. 2500|
|3rd Instalment||If the whole Immunisation is completed within two years||Rs. 2000|
|4th Instalment||For admission in First Class||Rs. 4000|
|5th Instalment||For admission in Class 6th Std||Rs. 5000|
|6th Instalment||For admission in Class 10th Std||Rs. 11,000|
|7th Instalment||After the completion of 12th Std||Rs. 25,000|
The eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana are as follows:
- The beneficiaries must be a native of Rajasthan
- The scheme is applicable for girls born in a private institution registered with the Government Hospital and Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY).
- The parents will receive both the instalments whereas if it is a third child, the parents would not receive the scheme’s benefit of more instalments.
The following documents are required to apply for this scheme:
- Birth certificates of child
- Bamashah card
- Application Form (duly filled)
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card,
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, Telephone bill, etc.
- Passport-size photographs
- Bank account statement
- Application Procedure for the Scheme
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana
The Rajasthan government will provide financial assistance under this scheme of a total amount of Rs. 50,000 from birth to the end of graduate education.
Provision of Subsidy
The beneficiaries will receive the subsidy in their account at the time fixed by the government.
The government grants benefits by providing financial assistance to the parents when the first girl child is born.
The State Government allocates funds of Rs. 2221 crore to implement this scheme for the benefit of the girl child of the state.
The main aim of this scheme is to create sustainable growth for all the girl children that further helps with improving their standard of living in society.
One can apply for this scheme online as well as offline these days. It is mainly created to empower the development of the girl child.