- It helps individuals to become responsible members of the society and to contribute their best for the growth of the society.
- It helps individuals to recognise their potential and enhance it.
- It helps individuals to solve problems related to the vocational, personal, and educational aspects of their life effectively.
- It prepares individuals for the world of work by giving them accurate and helpful information about the working front.
- It helps individuals to get a better understanding of the self by enabling them to learn more about their interests, abilities, intelligence levels, and more.
Please login or Register to submit your answer