The importance of home language in learning another language for learners are as follows:
- Home language makes it easier for the learners to learn another language and use it more effectively.
- The home language of a learner makes them more comfortable when they are learning another language.
- Instructors can make use of the learner’s home language to enable the learners to understand a new language.
- The learner's performance is more likely to improve when they use their home language to learn another language.
- Home language motivates and gives confidence to the learner to learn a new language.
Please login or Register to submit your answer