- Educational Sociology provides the sociology to be applied to the research area of education.
The sociology of Education is the study of the ways public institutes and the environment impact the educational system.
- Educational Sociology is occupied with more practical and experimental learning. The sociology of Education is mostly concerned with theoretical knowledge and findings.
- Educational Sociology tries to render education with more educational techniques, activities, plans, and educational research which can be beneficial for society. The sociology of Education mostly focuses on the outcomes and consequences of the education provided to the people included in education.
- Educational Sociology tries to overcome the problems and provide alternatives by implementing sociological formulas and rules. The sociology of Education focuses on the challenges faced in schools, higher education institutes, and others that are believed to be overcome for a better society.
- It focuses on the societal rules which are to be followed in education. Whereas, the sociology of education believes educational institutes as a part of society.
- It has the goal to make further research and advancements in the field of education. Whereas, the sociology of Education is purely concerned with the issue of sociology.
- It is mostly concerned with the application of sociology in the educational field. Whereas, the sociology of Education has the ultimate goal of building a good and civil society.
Please login or Register to submit your answer