What are the advantages and disadvantages of graphical representation? Advantages of Graphical Representation of Data
- i. It makes the data easier to understand by its visual representation.
- ii. It shows the whole data in an instance and saves times.
- iii. It makes the comparison of datas easier and faster.
- iv. It can be used in several fields such as from mathematics to economics.
- v. It is less expensive as there is no cost of printing information.
- vi.There is fewer changes of having errors and mistakes.
- i. There are various methods of representing data which can make the researcher difficult to select the suitable method.
- ii. It may be complicated and difficult for some people to understand graphical representation.
- iii. As graphical representations are complex, there are higher chances of mistakes and errors.
- iv. Graphical representation can be costly as it requires images and colours.
- v. It takes more effort and time to prepare comparatively to normal reports.
Please login or Register to submit your answer