The special needs of adolescence are as follows:
- Physical needs: Adolescents have various physical needs due to the rapid changes in their body.
- Emotional needs: Adolescence is a period during which adolescents go through various emotions.
- Social needs: Adolescents struggle with the need to fit in.
- Independence: Adolescents do not like to be under the control of others.
- Philosophical needs: Adolescents are always keen to learn about new things.
Please login or Register to submit your answer