There are six basic types of emotions which are as follows:
- Happiness: Happiness refers to a feeling of pleasure and the state of being happy.
- Sadness: Sadness refers to the stage of being sad or unhappy.
- Fear: Fear is an unpleasant emotion produced by a sense of harm, pain, or danger.
- Disgust: Disgust refers to an unpleasant feeling of disapproval and revulsion.
- Anger: Anger refers to a feeling of strong annoyance and displeasure.
Read Full Lesson: Definition, Types and Characteristics of Emotions