What are the roles and function of education in nation building and Global?I). Nation
- I). Education helps an individual to understand their rights and duties as citizens of the country.
- ii). Education leads to more employment which improves the standard of living of a nation.
- iii). Promote patriotism and unity for the nation among the countrymen.
- iv). Education helps in strengthening national integration and promoting national progress.
- v). Education cultivates socialism, secularism and democracy among the citizens of the country.
- i). Education helps in valuing and understanding the culture, heritage, traditions, etc of their countries.
- ii). Education is a powerful tool to bring changes in the world and help in global development.
- iii). Education helps in achieving peace, prosperity and harmony in the world.
- iv). Education helps in building friendly relations among nations and working together for a progressive world.
- Read More >>>
Please login or Register to submit your answer