The application of the behaviorist approach in the classroom setting should take place as follows:
- Teaching is key in engineering the learning environment.
- The teacher should note that learning is not new knowledge but acquired new behavior.
- The teaching environment shapes the behavior of a learner.
- Students should be given positive reinforcement by teachers to motivate learners.
- Teachers should not give too much negative reinforcement to the learners while teaching.
- Learners should be motivated and encouraged by the teachers so that they enjoy and take interest in learning.
- The positive behavior of learners in the classroom must always be rewarded by teachers.
Please login or Register to submit your answer