- i). Help in the overall development of a person i.e. physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- ii). Helping individuals in figuring their interests, strengths and weaknesses.
- iii). Making an individual self sufficient and self dependent.
- iv). Help in the character formulation and strengthening the personality of an individual.
- v). Education helps one in recognizing his/her potential and using it to the maximum benefit.vi). Education makes individuals ready for the future and prepares them for what’s to come ahead.
- i). Education is a powerful tool of social change. The necessary changes in the world are brought about through the existence of education.
- ii). Education helps in transmitting the knowledge, skills, beliefs, values, culture, religion, norms, and language followed from generations to the next.
- iii). Education helps an individual in understanding their roles and responsibilities in the society.
- iv). Education sharpens the creativity power of humans which makes them innovative leading to invention of modern technologies and helping in the advancement of society
- v). Education helps to get rid of inequality, discrimination, injustice and poverty in society.
- vi). Education teaches to treat everyone equally and give equal opportunities to everyone irrespective of caste, creed, colour, sex, religion, etc.
- Read More >>>
Please login or Register to submit your answer