- Lack of Seriousness: Not all teachers may find INSET to be valuable. They may think of it as a recreational activity and therefore, take it lightly rather than seriously.
- Lack of Implementation: Even though INSET may help teachers learn new skills, there is no guarantee they may apply it in the classroom.
- Short Duration: Many INSET sessions are of short duration and therefore, they may not be able to impart adequate skills.
- Exhaustion: If the teachers are working and simultaneously attending the INSET sessions, it may be exhausting.
- Lack of Infrastructure facilities: For the teacher to employ the learned skills effectively, the infrastructure of the school must be suitable and not all schools may accommodate the same.
Please login or Register to submit your answer