Advantages of Experiential Learning:
- The teacher must create a positive learning environment to facilitate self-initiated learning among children.
- Learners must be aware of the goals they can achieve through learning and teachers must be able to give them a purpose to learn new knowledge.
- There should be adequate learning resources in the classroom so that the learning process can be organized and students can feel motivated.
- There should be a balance between emotional and intellectual components for organized learning.
- Teachers should not dominate the learners and they should be encouraged to share their thoughts and feelings.
- The use of traditional curriculum must be eliminated and a new curriculum must be implemented.
- It is essential for the teacher to be an active listener so that he or she can guide the learners properly.
- The student would only believe in experiments.
- the role of teacher would be questioned.
- The classroom would have lack of text book and conventional ways.
- It can promote questioning over the significance of teacher in classroom.
Please login or Register to submit your answer