The impact of the home language of the learner on the language of instruction are as follows:
- The language the learners speak at home is crucial in assisting their learning of a new language.
- Their home language has the potential to improve the learner’s comprehension and understanding of another language.
- Home language makes it easier for the learners to learn another language and use it more effectively.
- The home language of a learner makes them more comfortable when they are learning another language.
- Instructors can make use of the learner’s home language to enable the learners to understand a new language.
Please login or Register to submit your answer