The educational implications of insight theory of learning by Kohler are as follows:
- Trial and error: The theory emphasizes on the importance of insight without neglecting the importance of trial and error.
- Students Master Helplessness: Students may feel helpless when they don’t know something and they may suddenly get a solution after which, they are not helpless anymore.
- Effective Retention: Good retention is one for the major impacts of insightful learning. The insightful behaviour can be retained by learners.
- Transfer of Learning: Due to insightful behavior, learning can be transferred from one situation to another.
- Involves Originality: Insightful learning involves new behavior or new manner in a situation.
Please login or Register to submit your answer