The disadvantages of Gardner’s multiple intelligence theory are as follows:
- Many psychologists believe that the theory does not have enough empirical evidence.
- Some critics consider his multiple intelligence theory to be too broad.
- It may not be possible to teach students according to their intelligence type.
- The theory only takes talents and abilities into account.
- It may be impractical to take every student’s intelligence type into account.
Please login or Register to submit your answer