- Mahatma Gandhi and Rabindranath Tagore have similarities in their educational philosophy and ideology.
- Both Gandhi and Tagore believed in education for the masses and advocated for universal education for all.
- They also advocated for a decentralized education system, emphasizing the importance of local teachers and schools.
- Finally, both Gandhi and Tagore believed that education should be based on moral values and principles. Gandhi believed that education should be based on moral values and principles.
- He believed that education should provide children with the knowledge and skills necessary to live ethically and peacefully.
- He also believed that education should help children to develop a sense of responsibility and to identify and address social issues.
Please login or Register to submit your answer