The experiential learning in reflection and construction of learning should take place as follows:
- Positive learning environment: The teacher must create a positive learning environment to facilitate self-initiated learning among children.
- Clearing the purposes: Learners must be aware of the goals they can achieve through learning and teachers must be able to give them a purpose to learn new knowledge.
- Availability of learning resources: There should be adequate learning resources in the classroom so that the learning process can be organized and students can feel motivated.
- Balanced learning: There should be a balance between emotional and intellectual components for organised learning.
- Sharing thoughts and feelings: Teachers should not dominate the learners and they should be encouraged to share their thoughts and feelings.
- New and modern Curriculum: The use of traditional curriculum must be eliminated and a new curriculum must be implemented.
- Teacher must be an active listener: It is essential for the teacher to be an active listener so that he or she can guide the learners properly.
experiential learning theory.- read more>>