The role of teacher as a facilitator in assessment for learning are as follows:
- Teachers need to review the needs and uses of learning using appropriate approaches to fulfill the required outcomes.
- Teachers need to deliver children with content so that they can learn.
- Group discussions must be organized by teachers so that the queries of learners can be responded to.
- The teacher also advises and guides learners by clarifying ideas through assessment.
- The teacher must be able to listen to and respond to the feelings of learners.
Read Full Lesson: Role of Teacher as a Facilitator