What are the aims of Educational Sociology? The aims of educational sociology are the following:
- i. Develop children into good and responsible citizens of the society.
- ii. Teach children how to conduct themselves correctly and in an effective manner.
- iii. To develop a curriculum that will help in achieving the sociological aims.
- iv. Make children understand the difference between good and bad, ethical and unethical in the society.
- v. To teach children about the importance of equality, justice, peace and harmony in the society.
- vi. To figure out what would mostly contribute towards a child's growth and development.
Please login or Register to submit your answer