Language is an incredibly important part of any person’s life. In order to communicate, we need to be able to understand the meaning behind the words that we use. This is where language development comes in. We all begin learning language from birth, but at some point, we must continue developing it as we grow older. The process of this growth is called language development. There are different theories about how language develops in a person.
- 1. Main Aims of John Dewey’s Philosophy of Education
- 2 Jean Piaget’s Theory
- 3 B.F. Skinner’s Behaviorist Theory Of Language
- 4 Noam Chomsky’s Theory Of Innateness
- 5 Lev Vygotsky’s Social Constructivist and Sociocultural Theory of Learning
- 6 Educational Implications of Vygotsky’s Cognitive Development Theory
Please login or Register to submit your answer