- Education is very broad and complex; it’s important to think about which one best suits the needs of the community and the school.
- Some philosophies value the importance of individual achievement, while others stress the importance of community involvement and teamwork.
- This book promotes the philosophy that emphasizes individual achievement. It aligns well with the needs of the school and community.
- Students who want to be more effective at school and college would find this book helpful.
- Schools should not be based on the collective but on the individual.
- Students who are looking to maximize their potential and achieve their goals should follow this philosophy.
Please login or Register to submit your answer