Cultural capital is beneficial for learners for the following reasons:
- It takes the interest of the learners into account which enables learners to pursue art.
- The norms and skills which learners acquire from a culture can help them to progress on their educational journey.
- The learners’ cultural experiences can help them to relate with the topic being taught and they may develop more interest in learning about the topic.
- Cultural capital allows learners to learn new things and gain new information without sacrificing their cultural beliefs and norms.
- Cultural capital enables learners to improve their performance and helps them fulfill their goals effectively.
Please login or Register to submit your answer