- Educational Institution: Formal education takes place routinely in an academic institution such as a school or college.
- Graded: Formal education takes place grade-wise. After every academic session, learners are promoted to a new grade if they perform well.
- Structured: Formal education follows a structured schedule that takes place every weekday. According to this, the teaching-learning process is administered.
- Non-targeted: Informal education administers education that is not targeted towards achieving any specific skill or certification.
- Natural Occurrence: Informal education may take place naturally. For instance, learners may travel to a new country and learn about their culture and lifestyle.
- Real-life experiences: The main resource of education in informal education is real-life experiences. It enables individuals to learn new skills and knowledge through the activities they perform in everyday life.
Please login or Register to submit your answer