- Educational Institution: Formal education takes place routinely in an academic institution such as a school or college.
- Graded: Formal education takes place grade-wise. After every academic session, learners are promoted to a new grade if they perform well.
- Hierarchical: Formal education takes place according to a hierarchy where learners process from the basics of knowledge to the more complex lessons and subjects.
- Individual centered: In non-formal education, the learning can be centered and focused on an individual. Their learning capacity is taken into account and education is administered accordingly.
- Practical: Learning in non-formal education takes place outside of the classroom due to which it is more practical.
Please login or Register to submit your answer