Dewey has revealed several methods of teaching based on his principles which are as follows.
- Firstly, a social environment is highly essential for learning.
- Dewey believed children to educate through the 'learning by doing' method.
- Dewey believed children to learn through experiments and a practical approach.
- Secondly, learning begins only when the learner has an interest in learning.
- Thirdly, children are interested in learning things that are related to their life.
- A child begins to learn when he feels active.
Please login or Register to submit your answer