Adolescence is a period of rapid physical development during which an individual goes through the following changes:
- Adolescence is the stage when puberty occurs. Boys and girls may see a growth in their body and facial hair.
- Adolescence is the period when skin starts changing and pimples may start occurring. Boys may also witness their voices deepening.
- Adolescents may see a growth in their height and weight.
- Some parts of the body may grow and develop faster than the others due to which the growth during adolescence may not always be proportional.
- During adolescence, individuals start developing sex glands.
Read Full Article: Factors that Influence Physical Development