The role of teacher and school in guidance are as follows:
- Teachers incorporate good habits and behaviour among learners and try to develop the learners into disciplined individuals.
- Teachers motivate the learners to learn and progress in their life.
- Teachers motivate learners to develop a positive attitude towards life.
- Learners can share their problems with their teachers and try to solve them.
- School and teachers guide learners to adjust to a new environment and adapt to changing environments as well.
Read full article: Other Factors Affecting Cognitive Development