The learner plays an important role in the construction as well as transmission of knowledge. The roles are as follows:
- The learner collects the information and data from the reliable resources which makes it easy for the knowledge to be construed and formed.
- The learner researches about the knowledge formed.
- The learner collects the data and write it for preserving the collected information.
- It becomes the responsibility of the learner to check the complete reliability of the content.
- In the transmission of the knowledge, the learner should collect, preserve the knowledge for sending it to another person.
- The teachers should be motivated enough to transmit the knowledge to their learners.
Please login or Register to submit your answer