Education plays a huge role in influencing social change. As said by Nelson, 'Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.' According to Francis j Brown, ”Education is a process which brings about changes in the behavior of the society.”
- People around the world learn how to develop by the education they receive.
- Education not only helps an individual to grow but the world to grow along for a good change.
- Human beings get new ideas, become more creative and innovative, invent new things and ways of doing things to make life easier and improve lives through education.
- Education provides training, sharpens the knowledge and skills among the youth.
Education changes the attitude, mindset, thinking, and lifestyle of people with time.
- Through education, there is direction for positive change and development.
- Read more >>
Please login or Register to submit your answer