The nature of education during childhood should be as follows:
- Children should be given adequate mental exercises to ensure proper development of their mind.
- Teachers should project good behavior and act as a good example because children look up to their teachers.
- Children are keen to learn about the world around them and the reality. Hence, teaching social sciences such as Geography, History, and Civics is important.
- The all round development of children should be stressed upon due to which teachers should encourage their participation in co-curricular activities.
- During childhood, children’s writing skills should be emphasized upon and they should be given creative writing exercises.
Please login or Register to submit your answer