individual differences can be of various types which can cause difficulty for the teacher to reduce the gap to enhance the learning process.
- However, the understanding of various traits and differences can surely assist the teacher to reach to the teaching goal.
- A teacher can understand the nature and attitude of the student with the understanding of individual differences.
- The teacher can plan lessons and organize activities after understanding individual differences.
- The teacher would judge less with regards to the cognitive level of various students.
- The teacher can show the right path to the students based on individual differences.
Please login or Register to submit your answer