Professional development for teachers is essential for the following reasons:
- It enables teachers to improve their teaching skills and make the teaching-learning process more effective.
- It enables them to manage the classroom more efficiently by enhancing their leadership skills.
- It enables teachers to ensure effective communication with learners and ensure that learners are acquiring knowledge efficiently.
- It improves the interpersonal skills of the teacher to ensure that the teaching-learning environment, as well as the work environment, is healthy.
- It enables teachers to adopt modern tools and technology to make learning more effective and advanced.
Please login or Register to submit your answer