The uses of dispersion are:
- i. It can be used in various fields fields such as mathematics, economics, business and finance.
- ii. Useful in making predictions for future occasions.
- iii. Helps investors in understanding the potential risks before making an investment.
- iv. It gives a clear view of the data distribution.
- v. Provides an idea about variation and middle value of a single unit.
- vi. Gives an idea about the difference in numbers from one another and the centre value.
- Read more >>>
Please login or Register to submit your answer