- Educational Institution: Formal education takes place routinely in an academic institution such as a school or college.
- Graded: Formal education takes place grade-wise. After every academic session, learners are promoted to a new grade if they perform well.
- Structured: Formal education follows a structured schedule that takes place every weekday. According to this, the teaching-learning process is administered.
- Absence of Formal Institution: In non-formal education, there is no presence of a formal institution or system such as a school or college.
- Short term: Unlike formal education, the learning in non-formal education takes place on a short-term basis.
- Individual centered: In non-formal education, the learning can be centered and focused on an individual. Their learning capacity is taken into account and education is administered accordingly.
Please login or Register to submit your answer