The Objectives of National Policy on EducationThe main aims of education according to the National Policy of Education, 1986 are as follows:
- Education is universal and essential for all. It is important for all-around development from material to spiritual.
- Education should promote the goals of secularism, socialism, and democracy enshrined in the constitution.
- Education should foster skills for different levels of the economy in the individual.
- Education should foster the guarantee of national self-reliance.
- It believes in the cardinal principle, ‘Education is a unique investment in the present and future.”
- All students, irrespective of caste, creed, location or sex, are given access to quality education of comparable quality up to a certain level.
Please login or Register to submit your answer