The issues and challenges faced by adolescent learners are as follows:
- Adolescence is a period of constant confusion and adolescents tend to be confused about their role.
- Adolescents may dwell a lot on imagination and the goals they set during this period may be unrealistic.
- During the age of 13-14, adolescents may face sex problems which may diminish by 17-18 years of age.
- Emotional development is rapid during this stage due to which they start exhibiting jealousy, annoyance, anger, and more.
- Adolescents form various bad habits such as self assertion, impatience, mismanagement, and the like.
Please login or Register to submit your answer