Characteristics of Growth:
- Growth defines the change in the physical factors of a child including height, weight, mass, and physical development.
- Growth can be measured as it is quantitative.
- Growth can be perceived through eyes and senses.
- Growth does not take place in a continuous manner.
- Growth is uniform in the physical sense such as the milk teeth growth, toddling then walking, etc.
- Growth takes place for a limited period.
- The growth rate is faster in the initial years than in the later stages.
- Food, the amount of nutrition, health, and fitness influence mental as well as physical growth.
Please login or Register to submit your answer