- Education must be child-centered.
- Education must help to achieve the physical purification of the child.
- There must be liberty for the child.
- Education must be according to the mental aptitudes and psychological needs of the child.
- Education must be related to the life of the child.
- Education must be imparted through the medium of the mother tongue.
- Education must bring out the latent powers of the child.
“Education to be true must not be a machine-made fabric but a true building or living evocation of the powers of the mind and spirit of the human being”.Read More>>>
Please login or Register to submit your answer