Aims The aims of NCF 2005 are as follows:
- 1). Connecting education with the real world.
- 2). Making learning both theoretical and practical.
- 3). Provide policies and principles for development of the educational system.
- 4). Helping in the character formulation and overall development of children enabling them to use their full potential.
- 5). Make education career based to help individuals be prepared for the future.
- 6). Preparing children to meet the future needs of the country and contributing to its development.
- 7). Making education equal for all irrespective of caste, creed, colour, sex, religion, etc and giving opportunities to everyone.
- 1). Make education compulsory and free from 6 to 14 years of age for every child.
- 2). Provide instructions and suggestions on textbooks, syllabus and teaching techniques to be followed.
- 3). Promote patriotism and unity for the nation among the children.
- 4). Strengthening national education and promoting national progress
- 5). Foster moral and ethical values to the children for the welfare of the society.
- 6). Recognizing one’s mother tongue as well as being fluent in English.
- 7). Making education equal for all and giving opportunities to everyone.
- 8). Cultivate socialism, secularism and democracy in children.
Please login or Register to submit your answer