The 5 stages of adolescence are as follows:
- Physical development: Adolescence is a transitional phase. It is a period of rapid physical growth and development.
- Intellectual development: Adolescence is a period of cognitive development when adolescents start developing maturity.
- Emotional development: Adolescence is a period of physical changes where adolescents start becoming conscious of their appearance and feel attracted towards the opposite sex.
- Social development: During adolescence, adolescents start becoming morally developed and participate in social services.
- Sexual development: During adolescence, sexual maturity is in a rapid developmental state. Adolescents also start developing attraction towards members of the opposite sex.
Please login or Register to submit your answer