There are five principles of Kohler’s insight learning theory which are as follows:
- Law of Similarity: This law states that perceptions such as dots, lines, similar pairs, and the like determine group formations.
- Law of Proximity: This law states that if items are spaced together, they form a group.
- Law of Closure: This law states that when there is an incomplete perceptive situation, the individual won’t be able to solve the problem.
- Law of Continuity: This law states that factors tend to act in manner when continuation, movement, and direction is shown.
- Law of Contrast: This law states that the contrary opposite of something is suggested by an idea or a perception.
Please login or Register to submit your answer