The weaknesses of Bruner’s cognitive development theory are as follows:
- The theory is specific due to which it has certain limitations.
- Individual differences are not taken into account in Bruner’s theory of cognitive development.
- Learners may not be willing to be vocal about their experiences.
- Not everyone may be able to achieve intellectual development according to the three stages of representation.
- Many researchers consider the stages of intellectual development to be inaccurate.
Please login or Register to submit your answer