The strengths of Bruner’s intellectual development theory are as follows:
- Bruner’s cognitive development theory proposed new mental processes.
- To have a better understanding of the link between behavior and age, Bruner’s theory emphasized on mental structures.
- Bruner’s theory also makes use of practical applications.
- Bruner’s cognitive development theory also emphasizes on learning by discovery.
- Bruner’s theory makes use of objective and scientific research.
Please login or Register to submit your answer