The impact of cultural capital on education in learning are as follows:
- It motivates learners to achieve higher in tests due to which there is a decrease in the dropout rate.
- It encourages learners to have an active participation in school activities and community organizations.
- Cultural capital takes the interest of the learners into account which enables learners to pursue art.
- The norms and skills which learners acquire from a culture can help them to progress on their educational journey.
- The learners’ cultural experiences can help them to relate with the topic being taught and they may develop more interest in learning about the topic.
Read Full Lesson: What is Cultural Capital and its impact on Education