The educational implications of Piaget’s theory of cognitive development are as follows:
- Based on the developmental level of children, the curriculum should provide the required educational experience.
- Classroom activities that encourage and assist self learning must be incorporated.
- Practical learning situations must be included in the class.
- Children learn and think differently from adults therefore, they should be taught accordingly.
- The discovery approach to learning must be emphasised.
Read Full Lesson: Educational Implications of Piaget’s Theory