The strengths of Piaget’s theory of cognitive development are as follows:
- The theory brings a new and fresh perspective to developmental psychology.
- The theory has brought a change in the way people view a child’s world.
- Piaget’s theory has encouraged more research in cognitive development.
- Piaget’s cognitive development theory has enabled people to get a better understanding of the changes in thinking process.
- Piaget’s theory has promoted a deeper understanding of children particularly in the field of education.
Read Full Lesson: Strengths and Weakness of Piaget’s Theory