The application of Piaget’s theory of cognitive development theory in classroom should be done as follows:
- Based on the developmental level of children, the curriculum should provide the required educational experiences.
- Classroom activities that encourage and assist self learning must be incorporated.
- Practical learning situations must be included in the class.
- Co-curricular activities that enhance children’s cognitive development must be given equal importance as curricular activities.
- The teaching method must be simple to complex and the inclusion of the project teaching method is recommended.
- Read Full Lesson: Educational Implications of Piaget’s Theory
Please login or Register to submit your answer