- It has been analyzed that girls grow faster than male children. Hence, the gender factor also determines a child’s growth as well as development.
- Gender is one of the most common ways of organizing the social life of human beings.
- Parents assume boys and girls to be different ever since infancy. In the 1970s, the feminists viewed can the notion of gender as a ‘construct’.
- Hence, Gender can be regarded as a socially constructed concept used to differentiate men and women and assign them different roles and responsibilities, and so on.
- The differentiation of roles between men and women may lead individuals to feel pressured as they may not be able to do things according to their personal preferences.
- In many professional fields, there is a huge pay gap between men and women. Even when they may be doing the same work, men get paid more.
- This can cause frustration among women and for a long time, there has been a demand for equal pay.
- In their work field, men are the more popular choice when it comes to promotions than women.
- This leads women to not get paid for their worth and to ensure equality the government must develop facilities that can offer equal treatment to individuals of all genders.
Please login or Register to submit your answer