The importance of Kohlberg’s theory of moral development in teaching is as follows:
- It enables teachers to understand the different levels of moral understanding of learners.
- It enables teachers to give proper guidance to students about their moral behavior.
- It allows teachers to help learners respect others and develop feelings of cooperation for others.
- It helps teachers to develop and promote good moral values in children so that they can become the best version of themselves.
- It promotes a constructive and positive learning environment where the growth of children is fostered.
Read Full Lesson: The Importance of Kohlberg’s Theory of Moral Development