Adolescence refers to the transitional period where an individual turns from a child into an adult. The importance of adolescence are as follows:
- Adolescence acts as an important link between childhood and adulthood.
- Adolescence is a period of rapid physical, biological, social, and psychological transitions.
- Adolescence is a period when individuals start becoming conscious about their career.
- Adolescence is a period of identity search where adolescents strive to develop an individuality.
- Adolescence is a period of social development where adolescents start developing morality and participate in social services.
Please login or Register to submit your answer